Envilope shares Personal Information with consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product or service requested or authorized. Envilope also may disclose and transfer Personal Information to channel partners, strategic partners, suppliers and other third parties for the purpose to assist with the operation of the Sites and/or the associated business transactions. Our partners will use the personal data collected by them in accordance with their respective privacy policies or in accordance with the information they provided to you when collecting them.
Who we share personal information with?
Your personal data may be provided to the following bodies only to fulfil business transaction or to support Envilope’s business operations such as:
- Contractors or other organisation that we have used to fulfil client services such as. e web hosting companies, postal service providers, analytical service providers, planners of social and other events and IT providers.
- companies and other organizations where you have asked us to share your personal information or where you have agreed to share such information.
- other partners, if necessary, to provide you with a product or service;
- Professional specialist
- Personal Information may also, subject to the requirements of applicable law, be used, disclosed and transferred to law enforcement personnel and other persons in situations where Zebra believes that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal proceedings against someone who may be misusing the Sites, interfering with the rights of Zebra or other users, or when Zebra reasonably believes that the law requires or permits such disclosure.
- Any third parties that we purchase or transfer all or substantial assets and businesses to. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the entity to which your personal data will be transferred will use it in a manner consistent with this Policy.
Your personal data will be handled in accordance with Czech data protection law and may be transferred to both the European Economic Area ("EEA") and outside the EEA (including the US). When transferring your personal data outside the EEA, we undertake, in accordance with our legal obligations, to put in place appropriate security measures to ensure adequate protection of your personal data, regardless of the country to which it is transferred. These security measures may include contractual guarantees given by third parties who have been granted access to your personal data, that your personal data will be subject to protection that complies with the EEA standard. If you would like to know more about how Envilope protects your personal data when transferring outside the EEA, please contact us at the address noted below.
Personal data collection
Envilope collects your personal information on the Site when: complete form (e.g. when registering an account or when requesting an offer of goods or services); and automatically using cookies and similar technologies. You can learn more about this issue at http://www.envilope.cz/en/cookies.
You may provide us with the following personal information through the Site:
- Your first name, surname and contact details (such as your address, telephone number(s) and email address) and information about your business or employer if you are acting within your trading position.
- building information.
- products and services, you are interested in; A
- your communication and marketing preferences.
- we collect your personal data in case it contacts us through the contact details available on the Site (e.g. we will keep a record of the information you provide to us in the event that you write to us or contact the Customer Service);
- we may combine the information we have about you with your socioeconomic and socio-demographic status, online identifiers, and current contact information from third parties, such as your socio-economic and socio-demographic status, marketing agencies;
- we collect data about the building site and keep a record of the work performed and the materials delivered in cases where we ensure the execution of the order.
Use of personal data
We use the personal data collected by us from the Site to:
- to fulfil your requests (e.g. to create your Envilope account or to allow you to order an appointment or technical advice);
- to manager and improve our business model and relationships with you;
- to respond to your questions;
- to carry out research;
- to send you marketing materials in accordance with your communication preferences;
- the fulfilment of our legal and regulatory obligations, response to ongoing proceedings and requests for information from state authorities or other third parties, and the prevention and detection of crime and fraud, or the protection of your, our rights;
- personalisation of the Site and understanding how the Site is used to further improve the Site.
We may combine and analyse your personal data to:
- better understand our products, processes, services and marketing and business strategies and can further develop and improve them;
- personalize our products and services towards you;
- better understand our customers;
- manage and improve our relationship with you.
These may include, for example, the following: information about our distribution strategy, evaluation of the effectiveness of our marketing and customer services, conducting market analyses and identifying products or services that might be of interest to you, and contacting you to inform you about these products and services
We retain your personal data in identifiable form for as long as is strictly necessary to perform the purposes for which it was collected and, if necessary, to comply with applicable legal obligations. This generally means the retention of your personal data for the duration of at least one of the following conditions:
- Your personal data is reasonably required to provide the services you have requested;
- Your personal data is reasonably required to protect our rights or property (usually for the duration of the applicable limitation period); Or
- applicable laws or regulations in other cases require the retention of your personal data.
- Legal reasons on which your personal data is used
There are various legal grounds on which we will use your personal data, while collecting and using your personal data in the following situations:
- if the use of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract or contracts to which you are a party, or to take the steps you required before concluding the contract. For example, these agreements may include the terms and conditions under which you participate in competitions or agreements for service products;
- in situations where the use of your personal data is in accordance with our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of the organization with which we have shared your personal data, and we have ensured that your personal data and your rights in relation to such data are protected. We can rely on this legal reason, for example. if we and/or another company in the Envilope Group uses your personal information to: understand and improve our (or its) products, services and/or business or marketing strategies; for research purposes; to manage and improve your relationship with you and administrative purposes; to facilitate the identification of what information, products and services you may most likely be interested in, and to send you information, offers and online advertisements for such products or services; to ensure that your experience with our products and services is as consistent as possible with your needs; ensuring that our products and services are provided and used in accordance with the law and the terms and conditions applicable to them; and, if necessary, to protect our or others rights or property or detection of fraud or security incidents;
- in situations where we believe it is necessary to use your personal data to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject to;
- in exceptional circumstances where we believe this is necessary to protect the safety or vital interests of others;
- where we have your consent. We will rely on your consent, for example, to agree to a in case of collection of technical information such as data from cookies and similar technologies, as further described in the Envilope cookies guide and for the purpose of sending you advertising messages by e-mail or SMS messages. In cases where we use your personal data based on consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. For details, see Your Rights to This Policy.
As an individual, you have the right to information about what personal data we collect about you and for what purposes, as well as to access and make any necessary corrections to such data. In some cases, you also have the right to object to our use of your personal data, to require us to limit the scope of the processing or erasure of your personal data, or to request that your personal data be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format so that you can share it with other organisations.
In cases where your personal data are processed on the basis of consent (see section entitled Legal reasons on the basis of which your personal data are used), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact us at the address below.
We will make every practical and possible effort to respect your wishes. Even so, this effort can be hindered by relevant legislation, especially regarding safety rules or financial regulation
If you have given Envilope your consent to receive advertising and marketing communications, you may withdraw it at any time. If you wish to stop receiving advertising and marketing communications from Envilope, please contact us on:
Technická 936, 664 48 Moravany
Or via e-mail:
In the event that you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal data by Envilope, or if you wish to access the data that Envilope holds about you, or if you wish to exercise any right mentioned above in relation to your personal data, please contact us: Envilope s.r.o., Technická 936, 664 48 Moravany, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any complaint about the way Envilope handles your personal information, please contact us directly in firs instance. However, you can also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data in the Czech Republic.
Other websites and social networks
The Site may contain links to other websites not controlled by us and not covered by this Policy. If you access other websites through these links, their operators may collect data from you that they will use in accordance with their own policies, which may differ from our Policies.
The Site may also provide you with the opportunity to share or track information about Envilope, the Site or available products and/or services through social networks operated by third parties (e.g. via "share", "like", "follow" links).
We offer this feature in order to increase interest in the Site among users of your social networks, and to allow you to share with your contacts or to monitor with them opinions, reports and recommendations from the Site. In any case, you should bear in mind that the sharing of personal data through social networks can result in their collection by the network operator and in their public availability, including through online search engines.
On certain parts of this website, visitors may be directed to use Google reCAPTCHA to perform a data integrity check to ensure that the web robot does not use certain web features. Google collects information about hardware and software, such as device and app data, to perform data integrity checks.
Amendments to this Policy
We may change these Policies from time to time. In cases where the changes have a material impact on the nature of the processing of your personal data, we will notify them to you by your direct address or via the Site with a sufficiently conspicuous notice. If you do not agree with such changes, please do not use the Site further.
We are Envilope s.r.o., Technická 936, 664 48 Moravany, IČO: 08401811, Registered at: Regional Court in Brno, C 113329.